11/05/2011

Dave.......


Here's the second commission card that I made for our customer. Her brief was camping or scouts and A4 size. The recipient is in the Royal Navy but likes camping when he's on shore leave, and I have to tell you that I had more fun than any cardmaker should have making this card! I don't have any of the 'outdoorsey' carts so I winged it with a couple of things on the card. The tent was hand cut as were the bushes behind the tent, but everything else was Cricut generated. Everthing was cut from textured cardstock except for the flames on the campfire which were cut from glittercard. I covered the front of an Anita's A4 card, leaving a border all round, with textured cardstock. I then created the centre panel camp scene which was adhered centrally to the card front with foam tape. 'Happy Birthday' and 'Dave' were added with foam pads above and below the centre panel.
Carts used:
'Camp' sign/campfire- Everyday Paper Dolls
Grass-Paper Doll Dress Up
Birds-Wall Decor & More
'Happy Birthday' & 'Dave'-Life's A Beach
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather xxx

No comments: