15/02/2011

Who ran to help me.....


..when I fell
and did some pretty story tell
Or kissed the place to make it well
My Mother
Isn't that a lovely quote? I got it off the internet and it was just what I wanted to make a Mother's day card with.
The card base is a slider and papers are from First Edition Papers Love Letters 8x8 pad. The mother & child cut was cut from Gemstones cardstock shadowed with green cardstock and adhered to a shaped panel on the front of the slider. 'MUM' was created from 'stamp' paper from the stack. They were cut out and adhered to the border with foam pads. A floral arrangement was adhered below the cut.

The sentiment was printed onto Safmat and adhered to the base of the card below the slider.
Carts used:
Mother & child- A Child's Year
Shaped panel-Winter Woodland
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather xxx

No comments: