28/02/2011

A Mother.......


I've used one of those lovely 'Mother' quotes again on this single twisted easel card.I used magazine freebie 6x6 Pink Petticoat papers. These cards are an ideal way to use up 6x6 papers. I don't buy small paper stacks as my cards are (usually) based on 7x5 C5 card bases, but I've got quite a few old ones from when I made C6 cards that I can use up on these cards.
An MS border punch, sheer pink ribbon and some sparkly butterflies adorn this card. The panel was cut three times, layered up and adhered to the front of the card with foam pads. The sentiment was computer generated onto Safmat and applied to the panel. A scalloped oval holds the 'Mum' sentiment along with another sparkly butterfly. A mostly Wild Orchid Crafts floral arrangement adorns the side of the sentiment panel. A smattering of pearls completes the card.
Carts used:
Shaped panel- Winter Woodland
Butterflies- Stamping Solutions
Scalloped oval- A Child's Year
Plain oval-George
Mum- Designer's Calendar (was 'Mum's Day' but I cut off the 's' & 'day')
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather xxx

No comments: