13/09/2010

A Christmas Day Birthday....


I'm still in Christmas mode,but wanted to make something other than a Christmas card. So I thought..what other occasion could I use Christmas paper for? How about Birthday, Christmas Day baby, winter wedding etc, etc. So here is the first one that I came up with.. a Christmas Day birthday card. I used an Easy Easel base and beautiful Papermania Henbury Lane Poinsetta papers. I added a shaped panel featured on previous cards, cutting out an aperture and adding a layered sticker from last years Christmas stash (the colours just happened to go!) I added punched ivy leaves, red satin ribbon bow, a punched border and a plaque holding the sentiment. 'Happy' & 'birthday' are computer generated onto Safmat by Letraset and 'Christmas Day' was cut from a red peel-off material sheet. A smattering of gems complete the card.
Carts used:
Shaped panels- Winter Woodland
'Christmas Day'- Lyrical Letters
Thanks for dropping by!
Heather

No comments: