01/04/2010

80th Birthday wishes.....



This card was a commission that I did for a lady who couldn't find a card that she liked for her Mum's 80th Birthday. She gave me carte blanche really with this one so I went for a slightly vintagy feel. I used papermania papers from a couple of different packs and a different take on yesterday's card using two cards adhered together and cut on the diagonals. I used a MS punch for the front and the border strip then added lovely rose-print ribbon a layered Prima flower and some goldy coloured pearls as decoration. I cut '80' & 'MUM' from copper coloured mirri which I then ran through the cuttlebug (always emboss AFTER cutting) and mounted the '80' onto a scalloped oval. I added 'Birthday wishes' on the first flap and 'With Love' on the back panel. I hope she likes it!
Carts used:
Scalloped Oval- Storybook
80 & Birthday Wishes- Lyrical Letters
MUM- Winter Woodland
With Love- Sentimentals
Thanks for looking!
Heatherxxx

No comments: