21/05/2009

Precious in His sight


When I saw this paper which is covered in little phrases suitable for either birth or baptism I wanted to team it with this fab cross,which I have used so much,to make a baptism card. I think that this would be suitable for an adult or older child to celebrate their day. You could also use it for a confirmation or maybe even for someone entering the priesthood or becoming a nun. There are several colours on it included a light brown that does not exclude it from being used for guy cards too! I didn't want to cover too much of the paper because the words are so nice so I kept the embellishment quite small. I just cut out a plaque,added the sentiment and decorated it with the cross and some layered flowers & handcut leaves.I backed the heart with some gossamer paper and added some bling.
Carts used:
Plaque- StoryBook
Cross-Wedding Solutions
Sentiments- Lyrical Letters
Thanks for dropping in!
Heather

No comments: