18/03/2009

You did it!

I was given these papers to make a card for a demo day,and I made this one with left overs! The papers are Glitz and are particularly suitable for male cards. I cut 3 squares and adhered them down the left hand side of the card. I then cut a panel for the front and covered it with 2 designs of paper, then matted it onto red & black cardstock. I added a ribbon, 3 eyelets, a car key and a car. The key was cut 3 times in silver,black & red then cut & pieced together and threaded onto the ribbon. The car was cut from wrapping paper stuck onto a piece of card and cut out. I then cut a suitable sentiment and adhered it to the panel. The panel was then adhered to the front with foam tape. To finish off I added some pricking around the right hand corner of the panel.
Carts used:
Square panels-George
You did It!- Don Juan (there are little starbursts on this but I cut them off!)
Car Key- Going Places
Thanks for stopping by
See you tomorrow!
Heather

No comments: