15/02/2009

You are so beautiful to me......

I've just finished this card in time to post today! This card finished up totally different to how I meant it to- but I really like it! I used paper from the DCWV Sweet stack which was scalloped with a Fiskars punch. I added a large Hot Off The Press bloom which I folded in half and some rub-ons to complete the sentiment. I didn't have any pink glitter & have not been able to find the right pink anywhere so I made my own (well mixed it anyway!). Just take some white glitter - I had a lot left over from Christmas - put it into a pot and add the colour of your choice, mine was dark pink, put the lid on the pot (well duh!) and give it a really good shake to mix it. You can give it a stir with a cocktail stick to make sure that it's really mixed. You may have to shake & stir each time you use it as the colours may seperate .Ta-Da!! Perfect colour!! I cut the SO out of pink card and added the glitter and it was just the right shade. The 'beautiful' is also glittered. The rub -ons are K & Co. I added three tiny heart gems to the ribbon to finish it off.
Carts used:
SO- StoryBook
beautiful- Home Decor Solutions
Hope you like it!
Heather

No comments: