31/01/2009

Celebrate!

When I saw this paper I thought WOW! It's from a pack by Dovecraft called Kitten Heels. It has lovely drawings of ladies (& a couple of fellas!) and matching backing papers. The actual paper was too big (the image takes up a whole 6x6 piece) so I reduced it by 25% on the photocopier & it fit just right! I'd also bought this paper by Sandylion called Floral Delight & the colours complimented each other to a tee! I matted & layered the image on green(yes green! The man's cummerbund is green)) orange & brown card. I then cut a piece of contrasting paper and scalloped it with a Fiskars punch and layered it over orange. A piece of green satin ribbon & a bow, lime green gems, a sentiment and a layered flower complete the picture.
Cart used:
Celebrate!-Wild Card (with RDS on) ! is from the alphabet section of the cart.
Thanks for looking!
Heather

No comments: