14/12/2008

3 today!


I rarely use ready made embellies but I picked this little fella up from The PaperMill shop. I was from a set of little jungle creatures and it just happened to match the DP perfectly. This paper came from A.C. Moore's and is double sided. I used 3 designs for this card-a crayon scribble, a stripe and a polka dot. I layered up 2 panels on dark aqua Bazzil and cut out a circle with a scallop 'shadow', a large '3' in paper and 'today' from c/s.
The '3' and scalloped circle are raised on foam pads and the 'today' is flat. The white circle has been pierced around the edge with a paper piercer. I then glittered it to finish. You can of course change the colours,embellies and number to make a card for just about any occasion for both adults & kiddies. Change the scalloped circle for a square for a man's card or just make it a plain shadowed circle. You can then add anything you loke to the circle- a beer bottle,car, football.....anything you like! Make it your own!
Carts used-
Scalloped circle- Graphically Speaking
White circle- George & Basic Shapes
'3' & 'today'- Don Juan (supplied with the Create)
Thanks for taking the time to look!
Heather

No comments: